Package: python3-openslide (1.0.1-5)
Links for python3-openslide
Download Source Package openslide-python:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mathieu Malaterre (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Homepage [openslide.org]
Python 3 wrapper for reading whole slide image files
OpenSlide is a C library that provides a simple interface to read whole-slide images also known as virtual slides.
Whole-slide images, also known as virtual slides, are large, high resolution images used in digital pathology. Reading these images using standard image tools or libraries is a challenge because these tools are typically designed for images that can comfortably be uncompressed into RAM or a swap file. Whole-slide images routinely exceed RAM sizes, often occupying tens of gigabytes when uncompressed. Additionally, whole-slide images are typically multi-resolution, and only a small amount of image data might be needed at a particular resolution.
This library currently supports:
- Aperio (.svs, .tif) - Hamamatsu (.vms, .vmu, .ndpi) - Leica (.scn) - MIRAX (.mrxs) - Sakura (.svslide) - Trestle (.tif) - Generic tiled TIFF (.tif)
This package contains the Python 3 module needed to run OpenSlide applications.
Other Packages Related to python3-openslide
- dep: libopenslide0 (>= 3.4.0)
- library for reading whole slide image files
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pil
- Python Imaging Library (Python3)
- rec: python-openslide-examples
- Python examples for python-openslide and python3-openslide