Package: python3-livestreamer (1.10.2-1)
Links for python3-livestreamer
Download Source Package livestreamer:
- Homepage [livestreamer.tanuki.se]
library to extract video streams from various services - Python 3
The API lists available video qualities from URLs which are visible to a service’s users. It can extract any such quality and pass on the raw video data.
Currently most of the big streaming services are supported (e.g. Dailymotion, Livestream, Justin.tv, Twitch, YouTube Live and UStream) and more specialized content providers can be added easily using Livestreamer’s plugin system.
This package makes Livestreamer APIs accessible in Python 3.
Other Packages Related to python3-livestreamer
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- rec: python3-crypto
- cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python 3
- rec: rtmpdump
- small dumper for media content streamed over the RTMP protocol
- sug: livestreamer
- CLI that pipes video streams to video players