Package: python-scoop (0.7.1-1)
Links for python-scoop
Download Source Package scoop:
- Homepage [scoop.googlecode.com]
Python library for concurrent parallel programming
SCOOP (Scalable COncurrent Operations in Python) is a distributed task module allowing concurrent parallel programming on various environments, from heterogeneous grids to supercomputers.
This package contains the Python modules.
Other Packages Related to python-scoop
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-greenlet (>= 0.3.4~)
- Lightweight in-process concurrent programming
- dep: python-zmq (>= 13.1.0~)
- Python bindings for 0MQ library
- sug: scoop-doc
- Python library for concurrent parallel programming (docs)