Package: python-pyopencolorio (1.0.9~dfsg0-3)
Links for python-pyopencolorio
Download Source Package opencolorio:
- Homepage [opencolorio.org]
complete color management solution - python bindings
OpenColorIO (OCIO) is a complete color management solution geared towards motion picture production with an emphasis on visual effects and computer animation. OCIO provides a straightforward and consistent user experience across all supporting applications while allowing for sophisticated back-end configuration options suitable for high-end production usage. OCIO is compatible with the Academy Color Encoding Specification (ACES) and is LUT-format agnostic, supporting many popular formats.
OpenColorIO is released as version 1.0 and has been in development since 2003. OCIO represents the culmination of years of production experience earned on such films as SpiderMan 2 (2004), Surf's Up (2007), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009), Alice in Wonderland (2010), and many more. OpenColorIO is natively supported in commercial applications like Katana, Mari, Silhouette FX, and others coming soon.
OpenColorIO is free and is one of several open source projects actively sponsored by Sony Imageworks.
This package provides Python bindings to the OpenColorIO library.
Other Packages Related to python-pyopencolorio
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libopencolorio1 (= 1.0.9~dfsg0-3)
- complete color management solution - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libtinyxml2.6.2
- C++ XML parsing library
- dep: libyaml-cpp0.3
- YAML parser and emitter for C++ (0.3 series)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)