Package: python-pychart (1.39-7)
Links for python-pychart
Download Source Package python-pychart:
- Homepage [home.gna.org]
Python library for creating high quality charts
PyChart is a Python library for creating high quality Encapsulated Postscript, PDF, PNG, or SVG charts. It currently supports line plots, bar plots, range-fill plots, and pie charts. Because it is based on Python, you can make full use of Python's scripting power.
You need to have ghostscript installed for PNG generation and X11 displaying.
Other Packages Related to python-pychart
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
- sug: python-pychart-doc
- Documentation for PyChart