Package: python-networkx (1.9+dfsg1-1)
Links for python-networkx
Download Source Package python-networkx:
- Homepage [networkx.lanl.gov]
tool to create, manipulate and study complex networks
NetworkX is a Python-based package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
The structure of a graph or network is encoded in the edges (connections, links, ties, arcs, bonds) between nodes (vertices, sites, actors). If unqualified, by graph it's meant a simple undirected graph, i.e. no self-loops and no multiple edges are allowed. By a network it's usually meant a graph with weights (fields, properties) on nodes and/or edges.
The potential audience for NetworkX includes: mathematicians, physicists, biologists, computer scientists, social scientists.
Other Packages Related to python-networkx
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-decorator
- simplify usage of Python decorators by programmers
- rec: python-matplotlib
- Python based plotting system in a style similar to Matlab
- rec: python-numpy
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- rec: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- rec: python-scipy
- scientific tools for Python
- rec: python-yaml
- YAML parser and emitter for Python