Package: python-cap-ng (0.7.4-2)
Links for python-cap-ng
Download Source Package libcap-ng:
- Homepage [people.redhat.com]
Python bindings for libcap-ng
This library implements the user-space interfaces to the POSIX 1003.1e capabilities available in Linux kernels. These capabilities are a partitioning of the all powerful root privilege into a set of distinct privileges.
The libcap-ng library is intended to make programming with POSIX capabilities much easier than the traditional libcap library.
This package contains the Python bindings for libcap-ng.
Other Packages Related to python-cap-ng
- dep: libcap-ng0 [amd64]
- An alternate POSIX capabilities library
- dep: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7) [amd64]
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.7)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)