Package: python-axiom (0.7.1-2)
Links for python-axiom
Download Source Package python-axiom:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Tristan Seligmann (QA Page)
- Vincent Bernat (QA Page)
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Python object database
Divmod Axiom is an object database, or alternatively, an object-relational mapper, implemented on top of Python.
Its primary goal is to provide an object-oriented layer with the key aspects of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), i.e. polymorphism and message dispatch, without hindering the power of an RDBMS (Relational DataBase Management System).
Axiom is a live database, not only an SQL generation tool: it includes an implementation of a scheduler service, external file references, automatic upgrades, robust failure handling, and Twisted integration.
Axiom is tightly integrated with Twisted, and can store, start, and stop Twisted services directly from the database using the included 'axiomatic' command-line tool.
Note: Axiom currently supports only SQLite and does NOT have any features for dealing with concurrency.
Other Packages Related to python-axiom
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-epsilon (>= 0.5.11)
- Python utility modules commonly used by Divmod.org project
- dep: python-pysqlite2
- Python interface to SQLite 3
- dep: python-twisted
- Event-based framework for internet applications (dependency package)
- dep: python-twisted-core
- Event-based framework for internet applications