Package: python-zake (0.1.6-1)
Links for python-zake
Download Source Package python-zake:
- PKG OpenStack (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Julien Danjou (QA Page)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Mehdi Abaakouk (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
provides a set of testing utilities for the kazoo library - Python 2.x
Zake is a Python package that works to provide a nice set of testing utilities for the kazoo library.
It includes the following functionality:
* Storage access (for viewing what was saved/created). * Kazoo *mostly* compatible client API. * Sync/transaction/create/get/delete... commands. * Listener support. * And more...
It simplifies testing by providing a client that has a similar API as the kazoo client so that your tests (or applications/libraries that use kazoo) do not require a real zookeeper server to be tested with (since this is not available in all testing environments).
This package contains the Python 2.x module.
Other Packages Related to python-zake
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-concurrent.futures
- backport of concurrent.futures package from Python 3.2
- dep: python-kazoo
- higher level API to Apache Zookeeper (Python 2)
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-testtools
- Extensions to the Python unittest library - Python 2.x
- dep: python-zope.interface (>= 3.8.0)
- Interfaces for Python