Package: python-tifffile (20140824-1)
Links for python-tifffile
Download Source Package tifffile:
- Homepage [www.lfd.uci.edu]
Read and write image data from and to TIFF files
Image and meta-data can be read from TIFF, BigTIFF, OME-TIFF, STK, LSM, NIH, ImageJ, MicroManager, FluoView, SEQ and GEL files.
Only a subset of the TIFF specification is supported, mainly uncompressed and losslessly compressed 2**(0 to 6) bit integer, 16, 32 and 64-bit float, grayscale and RGB(A) images, which are commonly used in bio-scientific imaging. Specifically, reading JPEG/CCITT compressed image data or EXIF/IPTC/GPS/XMP meta-data is not implemented. Only primary info records are read for STK, FluoView, MicroManager, and NIH image formats.
TIFF, the Tagged Image File Format, is under the control of Adobe Systems. BigTIFF allows for files greater than 4 GB. STK, LSM, FluoView, SEQ, GEL, and OME-TIFF, are custom extensions defined by MetaMorph, Carl Zeiss MicroImaging, Olympus, Media Cybernetics, Molecular Dynamics, and the Open Microscopy Environment consortium respectively.
Other Packages Related to python-tifffile
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)
- dep: python-numpy (>= 1:1.8.0)
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
- rec: python-matplotlib (>= 1.3)
- Python based plotting system in a style similar to Matlab