Package: python-reportbug (6.6.3)
Links for python-reportbug
Download Source Package reportbug:
- Homepage [alioth.debian.org]
Python modules for interacting with bug tracking systems
reportbug is a tool designed to make the reporting of bugs in Debian and derived distributions relatively painless.
This package includes Python modules which may be reusable by other tools that want to interact with the Debian bug tracking system.
To actually report a bug, install the reportbug package.
Other Packages Related to python-reportbug
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-debian
- Python modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: python-debianbts
- Python interface to Debian's Bug Tracking System
- sug: reportbug
- reports bugs in the Debian distribution