Package: python-neuroshare (0.9.2-1)
Links for python-neuroshare
Download Source Package python-neuroshare:
- Homepage [www.g-node.org]
Python interface and tools for Neuroshare
The Neuroshare API is a standardized interface to access electrophysiology data stored in various different file formats. To do so, it uses format- specific shared libraries.
This package provides a high-level Python interface to the Neuroshare API that focuses on convenience for the user and enables access to all available metadata and data. The data is returned in NumPy arrays, which provides a quick route to further examination and analysis.
In addition, this package contains the ns2hdf converter tool that converts neuroshare-compatible files into the HDF5 (Hierarchical Data Format, ver. 5) file format.
Other Packages Related to python-neuroshare
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)
- dep: python-h5py
- h5py is a general-purpose Python interface to hdf5
- dep: python-numpy (>= 1:1.8.0)
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language