Package: python-hiredis (0.1.4-1)
Links for python-hiredis
Download Source Package python-hiredis:
- Homepage [github.com]
redis protocol reader for Python using hiredis
python-hiredis provides a Python extension that wraps the protocol parsing code in Hiredis. It is targeted at speeding up parsing multi bulk replies from redis-server.
Hiredis is a minimalistic C client library for the Redis database, a persistent key-value database with support for atomically manipulating and querying data structures such as lists and sets.
python-hiredis is not a stand-alone redis client library and requires other code to perform low-level I/O with redis.
Other Packages Related to python-hiredis
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libhiredis0.10 (>= 0.10.1)
- minimalistic C client library for Redis
- rec: python-redis
- Persistent key-value database with network interface (Python library)