Package: python-caja-dbg (1.8.1-2)
Links for python-caja-dbg
Download Source Package python-caja:
- MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
Python binding for Caja components (debugging symbols)
Caja is the official file manager for the MATE desktop. It allows to browse directories, preview files and launch applications associated with them. It is also responsible for handling the icons on the MATE desktop. It works on local and remote filesystems.
The Python binding for Caja allows one to write Caja property page and menu item extensions in Python.
This package contains debugging symbols for python-caja.
The debugging symbols are installed in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to python-caja-dbg
- dep: python-caja (= 1.8.1-2)
- Python binding for Caja components