Package: python-brlapi (5.2~20141018-5)
Links for python-brlapi
Download Source Package brltty:
- Homepage [mielke.cc]
Braille display access via BRLTTY - Python bindings
BRLTTY is a daemon which provides access to the console (text mode) for a blind person using a braille display. It drives the braille display and provides complete screen review functionality.
BrlAPI is a library which gives an application access to a braille display and lets it write braille.
This package provides Python 2.x bindings for BrlAPI.
Other Packages Related to python-brlapi
- dep: libbrlapi0.6
- braille display access via BRLTTY - shared library
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)