Package: puppetmaster-passenger (3.7.2-4+deb8u1)
Links for puppetmaster-passenger
Download Source Package puppet:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Micah Anderson (QA Page)
- Andrew Pollock (QA Page)
- Nigel Kersten (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Apollon Oikonomopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.puppetlabs.com]
configuration management system, scalable master service
Puppet is a server automation tool. It is composed of a declarative language for expressing system configuration, a client and server for distributing it, and a library for realizing the configuration.
The primary design goal of Puppet is to have an expressive enough language backed by a powerful enough library that you can write your own server automation applications in just a few lines of code. Puppet’s deep extensibility and open source license lets you add functionality as needed and share your innovations with others.
This package provides a puppet master running under apache with mod_passenger, suitable for large deployments. This offers better scalability than the "puppetmaster" package.
Other Packages Related to puppetmaster-passenger
- dep: apache2
- Apache HTTP Server
- dep: libapache2-mod-passenger
- Rails and Rack support for Apache2
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: puppetmaster-common (= 3.7.2-4+deb8u1)
- configuration management system, master common files