Package: puppetmaster-common (3.7.2-4+deb8u1)
Links for puppetmaster-common
Download Source Package puppet:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Micah Anderson (QA Page)
- Andrew Pollock (QA Page)
- Nigel Kersten (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Apollon Oikonomopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.puppetlabs.com]
configuration management system, master common files
Puppet is a server automation tool. It is composed of a declarative language for expressing system configuration, a client and server for distributing it, and a library for realizing the configuration.
The primary design goal of Puppet is to have an expressive enough language backed by a powerful enough library that you can write your own server automation applications in just a few lines of code. Puppet’s deep extensibility and open source license lets you add functionality as needed and share your innovations with others.
This package contains configuration files used by both puppetmaster and puppetmaster-common packages.
Other Packages Related to puppetmaster-common
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: puppet-common (= 3.7.2-4+deb8u1)
- configuration management system
- rec: ruby-activerecord
- object-relational mapper framework (part of Rails)
- rec: ruby-activerecord-deprecated-finders
- deprecated finder APIs extracted from Rails Active Record.
- sug: puppet-el
- syntax highlighting for puppet manifests in emacs
- sug: ruby-ldap
- OpenLDAP library binding for Ruby
- sug: ruby-stomp
- Ruby client for the stomp messaging protocol
- sug: stompserver
- stomp messaging server implemented in Ruby
- sug: vim-puppet
- syntax highlighting for puppet manifests in vim