Package: puppetmaster (3.7.2-4+deb8u1)
Links for puppetmaster
Download Source Package puppet:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Micah Anderson (QA Page)
- Andrew Pollock (QA Page)
- Nigel Kersten (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Apollon Oikonomopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.puppetlabs.com]
configuration management system, master service
Puppet is a server automation tool. It is composed of a declarative language for expressing system configuration, a client and server for distributing it, and a library for realizing the configuration.
The primary design goal of Puppet is to have an expressive enough language backed by a powerful enough library that you can write your own server automation applications in just a few lines of code. Puppet’s deep extensibility and open source license lets you add functionality as needed and share your innovations with others.
This package contains the "puppetmaster" service and init script, which is suitable for small deployments.
Other Packages Related to puppetmaster
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: puppetmaster-common (= 3.7.2-4+deb8u1)
- configuration management system, master common files