Package: pulseaudio-module-lirc (5.0-13)
Links for pulseaudio-module-lirc
Download Source Package pulseaudio:
- Pulseaudio maintenance team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Balint Reczey (QA Page)
- Felipe Sateler (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.pulseaudio.org]
lirc module for PulseAudio sound server
PulseAudio, previously known as Polypaudio, is a sound server for POSIX and WIN32 systems. It is a drop in replacement for the ESD sound server with much better latency, mixing/re-sampling quality and overall architecture.
This module enables the volume of a PulseAudio sink to be controlled when buttons of an infrared remote control are pressed (through LIRC).
The module is called module-lirc.
Other Packages Related to pulseaudio-module-lirc
- dep: libcap2 (>= 1:2.10)
- POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (library)
- dep: liblircclient0
- infra-red remote control support - client library
- dep: libpulse0 (= 5.0-13)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: pulseaudio (= 5.0-13)
- PulseAudio sound server