Package: pristine-tar (1.33)
Links for pristine-tar
Download Source Package pristine-tar:
- Homepage [kitenet.net]
regenerate pristine tarballs
pristine-tar can regenerate a pristine upstream tarball using only a small binary delta file and a revision control checkout of the upstream branch.
The package also includes a pristine-gz command, which can regenerate a pristine .gz file, a pristine-bz2 for .bz2 files, and a pristine-xz for .xz files.
The delta file is designed to be checked into revision control along-side the upstream branch, thus allowing Debian packages to be built entirely using sources in revision control, without the need to keep copies of upstream tarballs.
Other Packages Related to pristine-tar
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: tar (>= 1.27-3)
- GNU version of the tar archiving utility
- dep: xdelta
- A diff utility which works with binary files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime