Package: libsimgrid-dev (3.11.1-9)
Links for libsimgrid-dev
Download Source Package simgrid:
- Homepage [simgrid.gforge.inria.fr]
Development files for the SimGrid Toolkit
SimGrid is a toolkit that provides core functionalities for the simulation of distributed applications in heterogeneous distributed environments. SimGrid can be used as a Grid simulator, a P2P simulator, a Cloud simulator, a MPI simulator, or a mix of all of them. The typical use-cases of SimGrid include heuristic evaluation, application prototyping, and real application development and tuning.
This package contains the development files that you need to build your own simulator on top of SimGrid (header files and helping scripts).
Other Packages Related to libsimgrid-dev
- dep: libf2c2-dev
- Development libraries for use with f2c
- dep: libsimgrid3.11 (= 3.11.1-9)
- Toolkit for scalable simulation of distributed applications
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language