Package: pluma-dev (1.8.1+dfsg1-2)
Links for pluma-dev
Download Source Package pluma:
- MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
official text editor of the MATE desktop environment (development files)
Pluma is a text editor which supports most standard editor features, extending this basic functionality with other features not usually found in simple text editors. Pluma is a graphical application which supports editing multiple text files in one window (known sometimes as tabs or MDI).
This package is required to build plugins for Pluma.
Other Packages Related to pluma-dev
- dep: pluma (= 1.8.1+dfsg1-2)
- official text editor of the MATE desktop environment