Package: pluma-dbg (1.8.1+dfsg1-2)
Links for pluma-dbg
Download Source Package pluma:
- MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
official text editor of the MATE desktop environment (debugging symbols)
Pluma is a text editor which supports most standard editor features, extending this basic functionality with other features not usually found in simple text editors. Pluma is a graphical application which supports editing multiple text files in one window (known sometimes as tabs or MDI).
This package contains debugging symbols for Pluma.
The debugging symbols are installed in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to pluma-dbg
- dep: pluma (= 1.8.1+dfsg1-2)
- official text editor of the MATE desktop environment