Package: plink (1.07-3)
Links for plink
Download Source Package plink:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Charles Plessy (QA Page)
- Homepage [pngu.mgh.harvard.edu]
whole-genome association analysis toolset
plink expects as input the data from SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) chips of many individuals and their phenotypical description of a disease. It finds associations of single or pairs of DNA variations with a phenotype and can retrieve SNP annotation from an online source.
SNPs can evaluated individually or as pairs for their association with the disease phenotypes. The joint investigation of copy number variations is supported. A variety of statistical tests have been implemented.
Please note: The executable was renamed to p-link because of a name clash. Please read more about this in /usr/share/doc/README.Debian.
Other Packages Related to plink
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime