Package: perl-base (5.20.2-3+deb8u12) [security] [essential]
Links for perl-base
Download Source Package perl:
- Homepage [dev.perl.org]
minimal Perl system
Perl is a scripting language used in many system scripts and utilities.
This package provides a Perl interpreter and the small subset of the standard run-time library required to perform basic tasks. For a full Perl installation, install "perl" (and its dependencies, "perl-modules" and "perl-doc").
Other Packages Related to perl-base
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.17.17)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- sug: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language