Package: owfs-fuse (2.9p8-6)
Links for owfs-fuse
Download Source Package owfs:
- Homepage [owfs.org]
The 1-Wire bus is a cheap low-speed bus for devices like weather sensors, access control, etc. It can be attached to your system via serial, USB, I2C, and other interfaces.
OWFS is a userspace virtual filesystem exposing all 1-Wire properties mapped into a filesystem.
Other Packages Related to owfs-fuse
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.6)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libow-2.9-8 (>= 2.8p14)
- 1-Wire File System full library
- dep: owfs-common
- common files used by any of the OWFS programs