Package: open-vm-tools-dkms (2:9.4.6-1770165-8)
Links for open-vm-tools-dkms
Download Source Package open-vm-tools:
- Homepage [open-vm-tools.sourceforge.net]
Open VMware Tools for virtual machines hosted on VMware (DKMS)
The Open Virtual Machine Tools (open-vm-tools) project is an open source implementation of VMware Tools. It is a suite of virtualization utilities and drivers to improve the functionality, user experience and administration of VMware virtual machines.
This package provides the source code for the open-vm kernel modules. The open-vm-tools package is also required in order to make use of these modules. Kernel source or headers are required to compile these modules.
Modules included are legacy vmxnet (newer vmxnet3 is included in the kernel) and vmhgfs (required to mount Shared Folders)
Other Packages Related to open-vm-tools-dkms
- dep: dkms (>= 220.127.116.11)
- Dynamic Kernel Module Support Framework
- rec: open-vm-tools
- Open VMware Tools for virtual machines hosted on VMware (CLI)
- sug: open-vm-tools-desktop
- Open VMware Tools for virtual machines hosted on VMware (GUI)