Package: nano (2.2.6-3)
Links for nano
Download Source Package nano:
- Homepage [www.nano-editor.org]
small, friendly text editor inspired by Pico
GNU nano is an easy-to-use text editor originally designed as a replacement for Pico, the ncurses-based editor from the non-free mailer package Pine (itself now available under the Apache License as Alpine).
However, nano also implements many features missing in pico, including:
- feature toggles; - interactive search and replace (with regular expression support); - go to line (and column) command; - auto-indentation and color syntax-highlighting; - filename tab-completion and support for multiple buffers; - full internationalization support.
Other Packages Related to nano
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20070908)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- sug: spell
- GNU Spell, a clone of Unix `spell'