Package: munin-plugins-core (2.0.25-1+deb8u3)
Links for munin-plugins-core
Download Source Package munin:
- Homepage [munin-monitoring.org]
network-wide graphing framework (plugins for node)
Munin is a highly flexible and powerful solution used to create graphs of virtually everything imaginable throughout your network, while still maintaining a rattling ease of installation and configuration.
This package contains the official plugins for the Munin node, capable of extracting common values such as cpu usage, network usage, load average, and so on.
Creating your own plugins which are capable of extracting other system-specific values is very easy, and is often done in a matter of minutes. You can also create plugins which relay information from other devices in your network that can't run Munin, such as a switch or a server running another operating system, by using SNMP or similar technology.
Munin is written in Perl, and relies heavily on Tobi Oetiker's excellent RRDtool. To see a real example of Munin in action, you can follow a link from <http://munin-monitoring.org/> to a live installation.
Other Packages Related to munin-plugins-core
- dep: munin-common (>= 2.0.25-1+deb8u3)
- network-wide graphing framework (common)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libnet-snmp-perl
- Script SNMP connections
- sug: conntrack
- Program to modify the conntrack tables
- sug: libcache-cache-perl
- Managed caches of persistent information
- sug: libdbd-mysql-perl
- Perl5 database interface to the MySQL database
- sug: libnet-dns-perl
- Perform DNS queries from a Perl script
- sug: libnet-netmask-perl
- parse, manipulate and lookup IP network blocks
- sug: libnet-telnet-perl
- Perl module to script telnetable connections
- sug: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- sug: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)