Package: munin-common (2.0.25-1+deb8u3)
Links for munin-common
Download Source Package munin:
- Homepage [munin-monitoring.org]
network-wide graphing framework (common)
Munin is a highly flexible and powerful solution used to create graphs of virtually everything imaginable throughout your network, while still maintaining a rattling ease of installation and configuration.
This package contains the common perl modules that are used by both munin and munin-node.
Munin is written in Perl, and relies heavily on Tobi Oetiker's excellent RRDtool. To see a real example of Munin in action, you can follow a link from <http://munin-monitoring.org/> to a live installation.
Other Packages Related to munin-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: liblist-moreutils-perl
- Perl module with additional list functions not found in List::Util
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language