Package: mswatch (1.2.0-2.1)
Links for mswatch
Download Source Package mswatch:
- Homepage [mswatch.sourceforge.net]
watch mailstores for changes and initiate mailbox syncs - client tools
mswatch is a command line Unix program that keeps two mailboxes synchronized more efficiently and with shorter delays than periodically synchronizing them.
mswatch watches mailboxes for changes to know when to initiate mailbox syncs. Using mswatch, your mail synchronization program can be called on demand instead of through polling, resulting in prompter mail delivery and lower bandwidth usage and server load.
mswatch is designed to work in conjunction with mailbox synchronization programs, and currently supports watching Linux (2.4+) hosted Maildirs (including Maildir folders, Maildir++). Future support for additional mailbox formats, especially for mbox, is planned.
This package provides the mswatch tools for use on the imap client host.
Other Packages Related to mswatch
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0) [armel, armhf]