Package: mate-system-monitor-dbg (1.8.0+dfsg1-2)
Links for mate-system-monitor-dbg
Download Source Package mate-system-monitor:
- MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
Process viewer and system resource monitor for MATE (debugging symbols)
MATE system monitor allows you to graphically view and manipulate the running processes on your system. It also provides an overview of available resources such as CPU and memory.
This package contains debugging symbols for mate-system-monitor. It is provided to help debugging problems.
The debugging symbols are installed in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to mate-system-monitor-dbg
- dep: mate-system-monitor (= 1.8.0+dfsg1-2)
- Process viewer and system resource monitor for MATE