Package: mate-power-manager-dbg (1.8.1+dfsg1-5)
Links for mate-power-manager-dbg
Download Source Package mate-power-manager:
- MATE Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mike Gabriel (QA Page)
- John Paul Adrian Glaubitz (QA Page)
- Stefano Karapetsas (QA Page)
- Vangelis Mouhtsis (QA Page)
- Petr Baudis (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mate-desktop.org]
power management tool for the MATE desktop (debugging symbols)
MATE Power Manager is a session daemon for the MATE desktop that takes care of system or desktop events related to power, and triggers actions accordingly. Its philosophy is to completely hide these complex tasks and only show some settings important to the user.
The MATE power manager displays and manages battery status, power plug events, display brightness, CPU, graphics card and hard disk drive power saving, and can trigger suspend-to-RAM, hibernate or shutdown events, all integrated to other components of the MATE desktop.
This package contains debugging symbols for mate-power-manager.
The debugging symbols are installed in /usr/lib/debug and will automatically be used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to mate-power-manager-dbg
- dep: mate-power-manager (= 1.8.1+dfsg1-5)
- power management tool for the MATE desktop