Package: lzma-alone (9.22-2)
Links for lzma-alone
Download Source Package lzma:
- Homepage [www.7-zip.org]
Compression and decompression in the LZMA format - legacy utility
The Lempel-Ziv Markov-chain Algorithm is a compression method based on the famous LZ77 algorithm, and was first introduced by 7-Zip for use in 7z archives.
Its main characteristics are a very high compression ratio, with high RAM usage, and fast decompression, with low RAM usage. These properties make it well suited to embedded uses, such as for ROM (firmware) compression.
This package provides only the old lzma_alone compression utility, which has an interface more like that of zip.
Other Packages Related to lzma-alone
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.0) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armel, armhf]