Package: live-boot (4.0.2-1)
Links for live-boot
Download Source Package live-boot:
- Homepage [live-systems.org]
Live System Boot Components
The Live Systems project maintains the components to build Debian based Live systems and the official Debian Live images themselves.
live-boot contains the components to configure a live system during the boot process (early userspace).
In addition to live-boot, a backend for the initrd generation is required, such as live-boot-initramfs-tools.
Other Packages Related to live-boot
- rec: live-boot-doc
- Live System Boot Components (documentation)
- rec: live-tools
- Live System Extra Components
- rec: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
- rec: uuid-runtime
- runtime components for the Universally Unique ID library