Package: libxml-parser-perl (2.41-3)
Links for libxml-parser-perl
Download Source Package libxml-parser-perl:
- Homepage [www.libexpat.org]
Perl module for parsing XML files
The XML::Parser module provides ways to parse XML documents. It is built on top of XML::Parser::Expat, which is a lower level interface to James Clark's expat library. Each call to one of the parsing methods creates a new instance of XML::Parser::Expat which is then used to parse the document. Expat options may be provided when the XML::Parser object is created. These options are then passed on to the Expat object on each parse call. They can also be given as extra arguments to the parse methods, in which case they override options given at XML::Parser creation time.
The behavior of the parser is controlled either by Style and/or Handlers options, or by setHandlers method. These all provide mechanisms for XML::Parser to set the handlers needed by XML::Parser::Expat. If neither Style nor Handlers are specified, then parsing just checks the document for being well-formed.
When underlying handlers get called, they receive as their first parameter the Expat object, not the Parser object.
Other Packages Related to libxml-parser-perl
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: liburi-perl
- module to manipulate and access URI strings
- dep: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
- dep: perl (>= 5.20.0-4) [armel, armhf]
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: perl (>= 5.20.0-6) [amd64, i386]