Package: libstartup-notification0 (0.12-4)
Links for libstartup-notification0
Download Source Package startup-notification:
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Andreas Henriksson (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) (QA Page)
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
library for program launch feedback (shared library)
startup-notification is a library which allows programs to give the user visual feedback that they are being launched; this is typically implemented using a busy cursor. This library is currently used by GNOME programs, but is part of the freedesktop.org suite of cross-desktop libraries.
This package contains the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libstartup-notification0
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility