Package: libscalapack-openmpi1 (1.8.0-12)
Links for libscalapack-openmpi1
Download Source Package scalapack:
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for OpenMPI
ScaLAPACK is the parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses MPI. There are packages for the shared libraries (this one), for the static libraries and the development files and for test programs.
Also included: PBLAS, Parallel Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms.
Other Packages Related to libscalapack-openmpi1
- dep: libblacs-openmpi1
- Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Shared libs. for OpenMPI
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libopenmpi1.6
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: mpi-default-bin
- Standard MPI runtime programs (metapackage)
- sug: scalapack-doc
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package Documentation