Package: liboptcomp-camlp4-dev (1.6-1)
Links for liboptcomp-camlp4-dev
Download Source Package optcomp:
- Homepage [github.com]
syntax extension for optional compilation with cpp-like directives (library)
Optcomp is a syntax extension which handles #if, #else, ... directives in OCaml source files. Compared to cpp:
* it does not interpret //, /*, and */ as comment delimiters * it does not complains about missing ' * it is easier to integrate in the build process when using other camlp4 syntax extensions * it does not do macro expansion while cpp doesCompared to pa_macro, it does not require code that will be dropped to be valid OCaml code. This can be useful for code that optionnally uses GADTs, but can be compiled with older versions of OCaml.
This package contains the syntax extension as a camlp4 module.
Other Packages Related to liboptcomp-camlp4-dev
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- rec: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries