Package: libopenni-sensor-pointclouds0 (184.108.40.206.3-1 and others)
Links for libopenni-sensor-pointclouds0
Download Source Package openni-sensor-pointclouds:
- Jochen Sprickerhof (QA Page)
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Hans-Christoph Steiner (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.openni.org]
Microsoft Kinect sensor modules for the OpenNI framework
OpenNI is a framework for getting data to support 'Natural Interaction', i.e. skeleton tracking, gesture tracking, and similar ways of getting data from humans. This package provides modules for OpenNI that get the data from the Kinect camera for processing with the OpenNI Middleware, like PrimeSense NITE.
This is a fork of the original OpenNI sensor driver providing support for Kinect as well as the original PrimeSense devices.
This package includes all of the sensor modules needed to work with the Kinect camera in OpenNI.
Other Packages Related to libopenni-sensor-pointclouds0
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjpeg62-turbo (>= 1:1.3.1)
- libjpeg-turbo JPEG runtime library
- dep: libopenni0
- framework for sensor-based 'Natural Interaction'
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: openni-utils
- debug and test utilities OpenNI framework