Package: libopenni-sensor-pointclouds-dev (220.127.116.11.3-1 and others)
Links for libopenni-sensor-pointclouds-dev
Download Source Package openni-sensor-pointclouds:
- Jochen Sprickerhof (QA Page)
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Hans-Christoph Steiner (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.openni.org]
headers for Kinect sensor modules for the OpenNI framework
OpenNI is a framework for getting data to support 'Natural Interaction', i.e. skeleton tracking, gesture tracking, and similar ways of getting data from humans. This package provides modules for OpenNI that get the data from the Kinect camera for processing with the OpenNI Middleware, like PrimeSense NITE.
This is a fork of the original OpenNI sensor driver providing support for Kinect as well as the original PrimeSense devices.
This package provides the headers for building against these sensor modules.
Other Packages Related to libopenni-sensor-pointclouds-dev
- dep: libopenni-sensor-pointclouds0 (= 18.104.22.168.3-1+b2)
- Microsoft Kinect sensor modules for the OpenNI framework