Package: libnlopt-dev (2.4.2+dfsg-1)
Links for libnlopt-dev
Download Source Package nlopt:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sergey B Kirpichev (QA Page)
- Christophe Trophime (QA Page)
- Homepage [ab-initio.mit.edu]
nonlinear optimization library -- development package
NLopt is a free/open-source library for nonlinear optimization, providing a common interface for a number of different free optimization routines available online as well as original implementations of various other algorithms. Its features include:
* Callable from C, C++, Fortran, GNU Octave, Python, GNU Guile, GNU R. * A common interface for many different algorithms * Support for large-scale optimization. * Both global and local optimization algorithms. * Algorithms using function values only (derivative-free) and also algorithms exploiting user-supplied gradients. * Algorithms for unconstrained optimization, bound-constrained optimization, and general nonlinear inequality/equality constraints.
This package contains the header files, static libraries and symbolic links that developers using NLopt library will need.
Other Packages Related to libnlopt-dev
- dep: libnlopt0 (= 2.4.2+dfsg-1)
- nonlinear optimization library