Package: libmikmod3 (3.3.7-1)
Links for libmikmod3
Download Source Package libmikmod:
- Homepage [mikmod.sf.net]
Portable sound library
This library is capable of playing samples as well as module files and was originally written by Jean-Paul Mikkers (MikMak) for DOS. It has subsequently been hacked by many hands and now runs on many Unix flavours.
It supports OSS, ALSA, SDL and PulseAudio outputs, and can also write to disk in raw, WAV and AIFF formats.
Supported file formats include mod, stm, s3m, mtm, xm, and it.
Other Packages Related to libmikmod3
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not amd64]
- dep: libopenal1 (>= 1.14)
- Software implementation of the OpenAL audio API (shared library)
- dep: libpulse0 (>= 0.99.1)
- PulseAudio client libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer