Package: libm4rie-dev (20140914-1)
Links for libm4rie-dev
Download Source Package libm4rie:
- Debian Science Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Felix Salfelder (QA Page)
- Cédric Boutillier (QA Page)
- Homepage [m4ri.sagemath.org]
extended Method of the Four Russians Inversion library, development files
M4RIE is a library for fast arithmetic with dense matrices over small finite fields of even characteristic. It uses the M4RI library, implementing the same operations over the finite field F2.
The name M4RI comes from the first implemented algorithm: The "Method of the Four Russians" inversion algorithm. This algorithm in turn is named after the "Method of the Four Russians" multiplication algorithm which is probably better referred to as Kronrod's method.
This package contains development files for the M4RIE library.
Other Packages Related to libm4rie-dev
- dep: libm4rie-0.0.20140914 (= 20140914-1)
- extended Method of the Four Russians Inversion library, shared library