Package: libm17n-dev (1.6.4-3)
Links for libm17n-dev
Download Source Package m17n-lib:
- Homepage [www.nongnu.org]
multilingual text processing library - development
The m17n library is a multilingual text processing library for the C language. This library has following features:
- The m17n library is an open source software. - The m17n library for any Linux/Unix applications. - The m17n library realizes multilingualization of many aspects of applications. - The m17n library represents multilingual text as an object named M-text. M-text is a string with attributes called text properties, and designed to substitute for string in C. Text properties carry any information required to input, display and edit the text. - The m17n library supports functions to handle M-texts.
m17n is an abbreviation of Multilingualization.
This package contains the header and development files needed to build programs and packages using m17n-lib.
Other Packages Related to libm17n-dev
- dep: libm17n-0 (= 1.6.4-3)
- multilingual text processing library - runtime
- dep: libthai-dev
- Development files for Thai language support library
- dep: libxml2-dev
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- sug: m17n-docs
- multilingual text processing library - documents