Package: libjira-client-automated-perl (1.05-1)
Links for libjira-client-automated-perl
Download Source Package libjira-client-automated-perl:
- Homepage [metacpan.org]
JIRA REST Client for automated scripts
JIRA::Client::Automated is an adapter between any automated system and JIRA's REST API. JIRA::Client::Automated is explicitly designed to easily create and close issues within a JIRA instance via automated scripts.
For example, if you run nightly batch jobs, you can use JIRA::Client::Automated to have those jobs automatically create issues in JIRA for you when the script runs into errors. You can attach error log files to the issues and then they'll be waiting in someone's open issues list when they arrive at work the next day.
If you want to avoid creating the same issue more than once you can search JIRA for it first, only creating it if it doesn't exist. If it does already exist you can add a comment or a new error log to that issue.
Other Packages Related to libjira-client-automated-perl
- dep: libhttp-message-perl
- perl interface to HTTP style messages
- dep: libjson-perl
- module for manipulating JSON-formatted data
- dep: liblwp-protocol-https-perl
- HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
- dep: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language