Package: libglu1-mesa (9.0.0-2)
Links for libglu1-mesa
Download Source Package libglu:
Mesa OpenGL utility library (GLU)
GLU offers simple interfaces for building mipmaps; checking for the presence of extensions in the OpenGL (or other libraries which follow the same conventions for advertising extensions); drawing piecewise-linear curves, NURBS, quadrics and other primitives (including, but not limited to, teapots); tesselating surfaces; setting up projection matrices and unprojecting screen coordinates to world coordinates.
On Linux, this library is also known as libGLU or libGLU.so.1.
This package provides the SGI implementation of GLU provided by the Mesa project (ergo the "-mesa" suffix).
Other Packages Related to libglu1-mesa
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.3.0) [armel, armhf]