Package: libghc-graphviz-doc (29220.127.116.11-1)
Links for libghc-graphviz-doc
Download Source Package haskell-graphviz:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
bindings to Graphviz for graph visualization; documentation
This library provides bindings for the Dot language used by the Graphviz (http://graphviz.org/) suite of programs for visualising graphs, as well as functions to call those programs.
Main features of the graphviz library include:
Almost complete coverage of all Graphviz attributes and syntax.
Support for specifying clusters.
The ability to use a custom node type.
Functions for running a Graphviz layout tool with all specified output types.
The ability to not only generate but also parse Dot code with two options: strict and liberal (in terms of ordering of statements).
Functions to convert FGL graphs and other graph-like data structures to Dot code - including support to group them into clusters - with a high degree of customisation by specifying which attributes to use and limited support for the inverse operation.
Round-trip support for passing an FGL graph through Graphviz to augment node and edge labels with positional information, etc.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-graphviz-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-colour-doc
- A model for human colour/color perception; documentation
- rec: libghc-fgl-doc
- Haskell graph library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-graphviz-dev
- bindings to Graphviz for graph visualization
- rec: libghc-polyparse-doc
- documentation for haskell-polyparse
- rec: libghc-text-doc
- efficient packed Unicode text type for Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-transformers-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library; documentation
- rec: libghc-wl-pprint-text-doc
- Wadler/Leijen Pretty Printer for Text values in Haskell; documentation