Package: libgc1c2 (1:7.2d-6.4)
Links for libgc1c2
Download Source Package libgc:
- Homepage [www.hpl.hp.com]
conservative garbage collector for C and C++
Boehm-Demers-Weiser's GC is a garbage collecting storage allocator that is intended to be used as a plug-in replacement for C's malloc or C++'s new().
It allows you to allocate memory basically as you normally would without explicitly deallocating memory that is no longer useful. The collector automatically recycles memory when it determines that it can no longer be used.
This version of the collector is thread safe, has C++ support and uses the defaults for everything else. However, it does not work as a drop-in malloc(3) replacement.
Other Packages Related to libgc1c2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [amd64, i386]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3