Package: libgammu7 (1.33.0-3)
Links for libgammu7
Download Source Package gammu:
- Homepage [www.gammu.org]
mobile phone management library
Gammu is command line utility and library to work with mobile phones from many vendors. Support for different models differs, but basic functions should work with majority of them. Program can work with contacts, messages (SMS, EMS and MMS), calendar, todos, filesystem, integrated radio, camera, etc. It also supports daemon mode to send and receive SMSes.
Currently supported phones include:
* Many Nokia models. * Alcatel BE5 (501/701), BF5 (715), BH4 (535/735). * AT capable phones (Siemens, Nokia, Alcatel, IPAQ). * OBEX and IrMC capable phones (Sony-Ericsson, Motorola). * Symbian phones through gnapplet.
This package contains Gammu shared library.
Other Packages Related to libgammu7
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.91)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.8)
- userspace USB programming library
- rec: libgammu-i18n (>= 1.33.0-3)
- mobile phone management library (i18n files)
- rec: usb-modeswitch
- mode switching tool for controlling "flip flop" USB devices
- sug: gammu
- mobile phone management utility